WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. FACT Ministries believes that the Bible alone is the authoritative Word of God, verbally inspired by God, without error in the original manuscripts, and the complete, sufficient, and only infallible rule of faith, life, and practice.
2. FACT Ministries believes that there is only one God, eternally and co-equally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. FACT Ministries believes in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, where He makes intercession for His people as their Advocate and High Priest, and in His personal return in power and glory to reward His saints, to judge His enemies, and to reign as King of kings. He is the only mediator between God the Father and sinners.
4. FACT Ministries believes that apart from the regeneration of the Holy Spirit, there is absolutely no hope for the salvation of the lost and sinful man who, by nature, is dead in his trespasses.
5. FACT Ministries believes in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the born-again Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to bear witness to Jesus Christ, the only Savior.
6. FACT Ministries believes in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved, unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost, to the resurrection of damnation.
7. FACT Ministries believes in the spiritual unity of all true believers in Christ regardless of their nationality, language, gender, and age.